Before submitting your guest post at BackEnd Blogger, read these guidelines to ensure your post gets approved. I always wanted to encourage my co-bloggers to post their original article related to the topic of our blog in order to reach new audience.
How Can You Become BEB Contributor?
To become the regular contributor of BackEnd Blogger, Follow the below tips.
- Go through some of our existing posts in our home page and understand what kind of articles we publish.
- Always try to write content that will add values to the readers.
- You must be a genuine reader who has something to contribute to this community.
- Always search our blog before posting your content to avoid submitting existing ideas.
BackEnd Blogger accepts articles from the following categories.
- Blog Marketing, Blogging Tips and Tools.
- Anything about WordPress.
- Articles related to online business.
- Making money online.
- Social media marketing.
- Listed articles and How-to articles.
- SEO tools, Software and case studies.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Quality Of Your Article: Ensure your article has minimum of 700 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete articles will not be approved. Write a article specially for BackEnd Blogger, don’t rewrite articles from other blog.
Credits: If your idea is a derivative of someone else idea’s, feel free to give credit to them. The same goes for images that you use in your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
Screenshots: Always try to add images to your posts. Images speak thousand words.
Self Promotion: We allow genuine contribution and back-link’s. Make sure you share your post in your social networks to reach people around you.
Copyright claim: If by any means we find that your article is copied, you will get immediate ban and will be removed from the contributor account. By submitting to BackEnd Blogger, you giving the copyright ownership of the post to us.
Comments: Always ensure to answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines, here is how you can submit the article.
Send your idea and post title to email@example.com .
If your idea is approved, I will create new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from bskuare.com dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at BackEnd Blogger, do let us know via the contact form.